A day long trip to the beautiful town of Kumzar located in the northern most tip of Oman gives you a bouquet of attractions. Cruise on a Dhow will take you to exciting views and beautiful spots. Most of the natives of the town are into fishing. Kumzar is a cut-off place from the rest of the area the community living there has a distinctive culture of their own. You get to see many traditional fishing villages on your cruise. There are many spots suitable for snorkelling and swimming along the way. During summer it is extremely difficult live in Kumzar and during this season majority of the people go to Khasab.
- Visit to fishing villages in Kumzar.
- Opportunity for Snorkeling & Swimming.
- Dolphin watching.
- Dhow has the facility for toilet and dress changing room.
- Dhows made of traditional decorated wood or fibre for your trip.
- Experienced captain and accompanying guide for every trip.
- Facility of life jackets, snorkelling equipments (fins, masks etc.), first aid box and towels to make your trip safe and enjoyable.
- A Buffet Lunch, Refreshments, Soft Drinks, Mineral waters, Mixed fruits, Tea, Coffe and Arabic gava etc served on Board.
- Trip - 09:30am - 04:30pm
- We can also arrange the departure time for the dhow cruise as per request /convenience of the guests. This will help the guests for planning an exclusive or private trip.