Arrive in to Khasab by 1.00 pm, Meet & Greet at Office. Then, Depart for Half Day Mountain Safari – Private Tour (01:30 pm – 05:00 pm)
Khasab is an enchanting place. A half day trip by 4WD into interiors covering the untouched mountains of Khasab is truly amazing. The imposing Jebel Harim, ‘the mountain of women’, is the highest peak in Musandam. Here you will see remnants of ancient life dating back millions of years. After covering the Bedouin village of ‘’Sayh’’ at 1100 m above the ground level you reach Khour Al Najid, a beautiful place with inspiring scenes. Natural Park at Khalidiya is another attraction. Visit to the villages in the last part offers you many views like pre-historic graveyard and stone houses including the ‘Bait al Qufl’ (House of the lock).
- Joyful ride to tough mountain interiors
- Visit Jebal Harim, the highest mountain peak in Musandam
- Tour of Khour al Najid to enjoy eyeful panoramic views
- Enjoy the natural acacia reserve at Khalidiya
- Visit pre-historic site
- Walk into Stone house / Bait al Qufl
- Experienced driver and accompanying tour guide
Unlimited Mixed Soft Drinks, Mixed Fresh Fruits, Mixed Juices, Mineral waters etc.
After Mountain Safari, By 5.30 pmTransfer to Port. Then, Departure for an OvernightSleep/Stay on Dhow with Full Day Dhow Cruise by Private. Between 06:30 & 08:00 pm enjoy Live barbecue dinner on board. Overnight stay on Dhow by Private.
Morning after breakfast by 09 :30 am, proceed for a Full Day Dhow Cruise Tour by Private Dhow (09.30 am – 04.00 pm). At 04:00 PM back to Khasab Port.
Full Day Dhow cruise indeed presents the tourists with a thrilling experience. It gives you beautiful views of exciting landscape and nature offering moments of joy. Go cruising into the fjords and discover the neighbouring fishing villages. Snorkeling and swimming in the clear waters are exciting and watch jumping dolphins on your way. Fishing villages like Nadifi, Qanah, Maqlab, Sham and Seebi, the places which are reachable only by speed boat offer eyeful of views here. Cruise to Seebi Island, the Telegraph Island, where the British laid the cable under the water in 1864 connecting India to London, is the best destination of the tour.
- Overnight Stay on Dhow/Boat by Private
- Full Day Dhow Cruise by Private
- Dolphin Watching
- Snorkeling & Swimming
- Discover fishing villages
- Banana boat ride
- Traditional Hand line fishing (equipment would be provided)
- Dhow has the facility for toilet and dress changing room
- Dhows made of traditional decorated wood or fibre for your trip
- Experienced captains and accompanying guide for every trip
- Facility of life jackets, Snorkeling equipment (fins, masks etc.), Towels, First aid box and fire extinguisher to make your trip safe and enjoyable
- Food ( Live Barbeque Dinner, Breakfast , Buffet Lunch) Unlimited Mixed Soft Drinks, Mixed Fresh Fruits, Mixed juices, Mineral waters, Tea , Coffee etc served on board.
- Snorkeling equipment, Life jackets
- Sleep bags (Such as Beds, Blankets, Pillows, Bed sheets etc )
- Fresh water for bath
- Lights , Music arrangements
- Service of tour guide
- The guest can choose the Overnight Beach Camping option also instead of Overnight Stay on Dhow.
- Banana Boat Ride would be provided as per guest request.
- We can also arrange the Arrival/Departure time for the package as per request /convenience of the guests.
- We will arrange the transportation from UAE upon request.