MUSCAT CITY TOUR
The Tour begins with a visit to the beautiful Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque one of the largest mosques in the Middle East. Later you drive along the picturesque Corniche to the once walled district Muscat. Visit Bat al Zubair Museum, photo stops at the residence of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos, the Al Alam Palace, which is flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani and Jalali. You will be strolling through Muttrah Souq, where you will be bargaining for handicrafts and silver items.
- Half day tour as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Experienced English speaking Guide cum Driver
- Mineral water during tour.
- Entrance fees.
- VISA charges
- Any Air Fare
- All meals other than mentioned.
- All expenses of personal in nature.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in inclusions part.
- 4 hours
- To enter Grand mosque dress code for Ladies should be fully covered with scarf and wear full sleeves shirt and Men are not allowed to wear shorts